Introducing the FL-400, everything you need in just one floor box. When you’re thinking connectivity in your floors, you should be thinking a floor box that can stand the test of time. The FL-400 challenges the thought process that you need a specific floor box for a certain floor type. With the FL-400 you get one premium floor box that can be installed in wood, concrete and raised access flooring.
The FL-400 includes all the necessary internal plates and brackets to make pre- and post-pour compartment changes quick and easy. Using this system, both high and low voltage gang configurations, along with compartment isolation, can be implemented “on the fly”. This makes just about any cabling/connector scenario possible. We make floor boxes that leave a lasting impression within your infrastructure.
InfoComm 2021 Hinged Covers Feature
Maximum Device Dimensions:
- 5-inch depth floor box
- Designed to be agile, the FL-400 floor box can be installed in wood, concrete, & raised floor constructions
- Cutting edge design allows for a fully divided 4-gang or semi-divided/undivided 5-gang internal configuration
- 13 Easily customizable internal configurations
- 13 Different cover options available
- New hinged U-Access cover
- Built-in box-securing clamps