The RFL Series Q Raised Access Floor Boxes are designed for flexibility, durability and style. These rugged units safely handle the rigors of high traffic floor environments. There are three cover styles to choose from: Single door carpet trim cover, dual door carpet trim cover or a single door solid cover.
All cover styles are available in three colors with custom colors available on request (Consult factory).
All Series Q models feature all steel construction for durability and are designed to install in a 9 3⁄4" x 11" opening in the floor. They are available in either 4 11⁄16" or 3¼" box depths.
The RFL4.5-Q2G is a 4 11⁄16" deep floor box with four standard double gang openings, two on each side of the box. Either or both of the compartments may be used for power or data.
The RFL4.5-Q1G is a 4 11⁄16" deep floor box with four standard single gang openings, two on each side of the box for power or data, and two single gang openings on the bottom for data. The data plate insert is removable for added room in the box.
The RFL3-Q1G is a 3 ¼" deep floor box with four standard single gang openings, two on each side of the box. Either or both of the compartments may be used for power or data.
• Patented epoxy wrinkle powder finish, available in 3 colors
• Choice of three cover styles; solid, single-door and dual-door
• 14-gauge steel construction
• Cover thickness 3⁄16"
• Oversize cable door(s)
• Standard electrical plate openings on all models
• Superior mounting clamp design to handle a wide variety of floor thicknesses
• Listed by UL to meet US and Canadian safety standards
• Large multi-compartment boxes for power, audio, video, data and more!
• Multiple knockouts in a variety of sizes
• Choice of two box depths
• Choice of three gang layout styles