The WB-X Wallbox series is the latest addition to FSR’s metal products line. These rugged all steel housings are available with either black or white locking covers. The stylish covers have “flip up” cable entry doors so that the cover door can be locked once the cables are connected. The door hinges and mounting screws are hidden for a sleek look.
The WB-X “gang” style back boxes include factory mounted moveable high voltage dividers so that compartments containing AC line power can be isolated from low voltage and signal areas. Multiple gang arrangements are accomplished with a combination of supplied moveable dividers and spacer/filler panels.
|WB-X1 SERIES FEATURES 9.38 X 12.38" BACK BOXES
||BACK BOX, (16) IPS SLOTS, 2 ROWS OF 8 IPS SLOTS
||BACK BOX, (15) XLR HOLES, 3 ROWS OF 5 XLR HOLES
||BACK BOX, (1) 4 GANG OPENING
||LOCKING COVER, BLACK
||LOCKING COVER, WHITE
|All back boxes include installation brackets for mounting in old or new construction.
- Safe, secure cable management
- Low profile cover
- Locking cover door
- New and old work compatible, support wings are included with back boxes
- Fits within standard wall dimensions
- Tapped connector mounting holes for easy installation
- Large 1”, 1 ¼” Knockouts for conduit
- Choice of black or white cover
- IPS and XLR style connector plates are painted black and have room for customer provided ID name plate
- Large selection of models and sizes
- Recessed & Surface Mount back boxes come unpainted