FSR is Debuting the DV-HMSW4K-44AUD, a High-Performance HDMI 2.0 4x4 Matrix Switcher with Four SPDIF Coaxial and Analog Audio Outputs.
Woodland Park, NJ – June 28, 2023 – FSR is releasing the DV-HMSW4K, a matrix switcher that allows any Ultra HD source (e.g., Blu-ray disc™ player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, gaming console, etc.) to be shown simultaneously on up to all four outputs. The unit features a slim, rectangular design and can be desktop or wall-mounted using the supplied mounting ears. The unit also includes a full-function IR remote, IR receiver bud with mounting tape, rubber feet for desktop use, and five 3-PIN connectors for RS-232 and audio connections. An AC power adapter with a locking connector is included.
- HDMI 2.0 version (Supports 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4).
- Bandwidth up to 18Gbps.
- HDCP1.4/2.2 compliant.
- Supports HDR10, HLG, Dolby vision.
- 4xHDMI Input, 4xHDMI output with 4xSPDIF coaxial Audio, and 4xAnalog Audio
- Any one of the 4 Ultra HD sources to any one of the 4 Ultra HD displays.
- Supports IR control for long distances; RS232 control, Panel Button control, TCP/IP control and Web GUI Control.
- Supports PCM 2.0, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD master audio, LPCM 7.1, audio.
- Sampling rate up to 192KHZ.
- Supports analog and S/PDIF audio extraction.
- Supports EDID management and EDID copy.
- Collaboration Systems such as HuddleVU
- Command and Control Centers
- PoP / PoS Kiosks
- Digital Signage