Smart-Way On- & In-Floor Raceway
Patent No. 10,862,283
|Highlighted Smart-Way Documents|
|Smart-Way CSI Specification
|Smart-Way BIM Objects
|Major Supermarket Chain Case Study
Our Smart-Way raceway system is configurable for either on top of (vinyl, carpet, wood) or in any flooring (carpet, wood, tile, laminate) with the provided edging. The Smart-Way system reshapes how you get cables across the floor to where they're needed. Designed to fit today's working environments, the Smart-Way prioritizes functionality without sacrificing good design or beauty. With its crisp lines and sophistication, the raceway will leave a lasting impression of timeless quality. The Smart-Way is a simple, affordable and effective way to clean up messy cables and wires, while getting them across the floor where needed.
ONE RACEWAY, DUAL PURPOSE
The provided edgings make the Smart-Way dual purpose. The in-floor edging allows you to install the raceway in any flooring .21"-.38" high. Every raceway will be shipped with two pairs of edging, allowing it to go either on- or in-floor without purchasing additional parts. A no-transition option is also available, which allows two raceways to be side-by-side (See bottom graphic on right). The no-transition edging option is available in 3-foot lengths for usage in any flooring .38"-.50" high.
*End stop (SW-END-SLT Installation Accessories) is required at the end of the raceway. Must order with system.*
It's Time For You To Own The Floor!
- ADA Compliant
- Perfect for offices, conference rooms, collaborative work environments, and anywhere wire management is needed with access to power and data
- Raceway compartments provide ample space for power, communications and A/V requirements
- Device box options provide power, communication and A/V connectivity
- Ultra-low profile
- Installs on top of or in any flooring for a quick installation
- Raceway is sold in 6-foot sections
- Available in slate-grey or bright aluminum
- Designed with centering V-grooves in track to assist locating the drilling of pilot/clearance holes for securing fasteners, ensuring ease of installation