The DV-HMSW4K-44 is a high performance HDMI® 4x4 Matrix Switcher with four HDMI inputs and outputs. It allows any HDMI source (e.g., Blu-ray disc™ player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, gaming console, etc.) to be shown on either or all of four output displays at the same time.
This HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant device supports up to 4K @60Hz YUV 4:4:4 HDR and supports high dynamic range 10bit (HDR10). The 4K to 1080p auto down-scaling feature allows mixed 4K and 1080p displays. Video quality is excellent with fast switching between sources. There are five methods of control; manual push buttons, IR remote, RS-232, IP Control and Web GUI.
The unit features a slim, rectangular design and can be desktop or wall-mounted using the supplied mounting ears. The unit also includes a full function IR remote, IR receiver bud with mounting tape, rubber feet for desktop use and 3-PIN connector for RS-232 connection. An AC power adapter with locking connector is included.
- HDMI 2.0 version (Supports 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4)
- Bandwidth up to 18Gbps
- HDCP2.2 input ,HDCP2.2 output
- HDCP1.4 input, HDCP1.4 output
- Supports HDR10
- 4xHDMI Input, 4xHDMI output with 4xSPDIF Audio
- Any one of the 4 Ultra HD sources to any one of the 4 Ultra HD displays
- Control via manual push buttons, IR remote, RS-232, IP Control and Web GUI
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTX-HD master audio, Dolby Atmos via the copy EDID mode
- Supports firmware updating through USB port