The DV-T6SS4K-41A is a multi-format presentation scaling switcher with four HDMI® inputs and one output. It allows any HDMI® source (e.g., Blu-ray disc™ player, HD-DVD player, laptop, tablets, portable devices, etc.) to be shown on the main output display, with a breathtaking 4K scaled output. This switcher provides a seamless, automated collaboration system in our Quad Digital Kit, that is simple to use. Just plug in your source and the DV-T6SS4K-41A switches itself and the display on (via CEC or RS-232) and goes to that input. Plug a new source in and the switcher will automatically go to the new input.
This HDMI® and HDCP 2.2 compliant device supports up to 4K @60Hz YUV 4:4:4 HDR and supports high dynamic range 10 bit (HDR10). Video quality is excellent with fast switching between sources. There are four methods of remote control: Remote Pushbutton Interface, RS-232, IP Control and Web GUI.
The unit features simple front panel direct input select controls. Front panel buttons allow override or manual selection, and when the last source is removed, it can turn itself and the display off after a configurable delay, or display an installer created screen saver.
This multi-format presentation switcher was designed as a compact 1U height rack mountable unit. The form factor is perfect for mounting under or above a desktop, using the supplied mounting ears (See Below).
Installed under table below using provided mounting ears
The unit can also be easily mounted within our CT6 table box for collaborative environments. Be sure to check out our Quad Digital Kit for a collaborative environment solution, also offered with a retractor option.
The DV-T6SS4K-41A includes a 3-PIN connector for RS-232 connection and AC power adapter with locking connectors are included. A variety of different country specific plug adaptors are included with the standard package.
• 4 x HDMI® video inputs
• HDMI inputs support up to 4Kx2K@60Hz
• Supports multiple HDMI output resolutions, such as 4Kx2K@60Hz, 4Kx2K@30Hz and 1080P
• Independent automatic or fixed scaler setting per input
• HDCP 2.2 & 1.4 compliant
• Provides HDMI® audio extraction, via 3.5mm jack
• Audio embedding via front panel 3.5mm input jack
• User-friendly web GUI operation and setup
• Simple Front Panel direct input select controls
• Remote Control by switch with lamp feedback, LAN (Web GUI and TCP), or RS232
• Three control modes; Manual, Auto Last Connect and Auto Input Scan
• Supports CEC, Serial Display control and Custom Screen Saver images and videos
• Collaboration Systems such as HuddleVU Kits
• Command and Control Centers
• PoP / PoS Kiosks
• Digital Signage