The DV-WPXT-1Tx wall plate transmitter allows one VGA and one DVI-D/HDMI high quality digital media input to be connected at a distance of up to 150 ft. from a receiver using a single, un-shielded Cat6 network cable. The unit switches automatically to a live video source, operates manually via a push button on the wall plate face or via RS-232 control.
The attractive white wall plate front panel connections include an HD-15 connector, a DVI-D connector and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug. The rear surface hosts an RJ45 output connector and a captive-screw connector for power and RS-232 communication.
The DV-WPXT-1Tx is compatible with FSR's DV-HXT-1Rx CAT-x Receiver and is available as a kit. The transmitter units can be ordered separately when using them in conjunction with FSR's DV-MFSW-94 Presentation Matrix Router.
The DV-WPXT-1Tx is packed with features and combines auto-switching, user control, RS-232 control and superb AV signal transmission in a compact 2-gang wall plate.
- Automatically or manually switches to the live video source
- Allows front panel switching or remote switching via RS-232 control
- Accepts both analog VGA sources and digital DVI-D/HDMI sources
- HDCP compliant
- Convenient wall plate or panel mounting design
- Designed to fit in a 2-gang electrical box
- Power supply and 6' DVI-D to HDMI cable included
See data sheet below for further information.
- Video Wall System
- Large LED Sign Board
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- TV Broadcast Station
- Conference Room
- Church Video System