The SADA-4 and SADA-6 are one input, four or six output stereo distribution amplifiers. They can be configured for stereo or mono applications with the flip of a switch. Both models incorporate a unity/boost setting that can effectively compensate for varying input signal levels handling a variety of audio sources.
These are professional quality DA’s accepting balanced or unbalanced inputs and outputs. A unique feature of the SADA-4/6 is the four configurations available The input out-put arrangement can be configured for: 1X6 stereo, 2- 1X6 mono’s, a 1X12 mono or a 1 stereo into 12 mono audio distribution. Both models include a power supply. There is an optional mounting bracket for a 19” rack and will allow the mounting of one or two units (FSR RK-1).
These unit are ideal for companion operation with any of FSR's video DA's such as the CVD and SVD models.
• Individually buffered and amplified outputs
• Input Boost switch (0 or +14dB)
• Outputs are short circuit protected
• Full metal enclosure
• UL &CSA approved external power supply included
• Rack mountable with optional rack mount (FSR RK-1)
• Configurable for multiple output arrangements
• Half rack size allows dual mounting option
• Balanced inputs and outputs
• May be operated in unbalanced mode