FSR’s Next Generation 8K Digital Ribbon Cables utilize a proprietary technology to allow high speed, high definition HDMI® signal transmission over distances of up to 100 ft. The cable is fitted with a discreet black jacket that allows the cable to blend in after installation. The hybrid fiber/copper cables deliver a speed of 48 Gb/sec video bandwidth when directly connected or 18 Gb/sec when 6' copper cables are added to ends.They can easily handle up to 8k 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR uncompressed HDMI® video and are ARC compatible. The cables come pre-terminated in convenient lengths.
These advanced technology cables use four glass fibers, seven copper wires and supply the necessary power to the
embedded circuitry at both ends of the cable. They meet the HDMI® and HDCP 2.2 testing standards. The connector shells are labeled “source” and “display” to aid in proper connections.
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
• Supports up to 6' standard copper HDMI® extension cables for 4K 60Hz in-the-wall application
• Video resolution up to 8K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 and HDCP 2.2 compliance
• Supports a bandwidth of 48 Gbps through 4x12 Gig lanes
• Lengths start at 10m to 30m, longer lengths available
• Signal integrity is uncompromised
• Multi format compatibility
• No external power or special tooling required
• Cable and connectors easily fit within a 1” conduit
• Plenum Rated - Type CMP/FT6
• UL Listed
• Supports DDC for HDCP and EDID
• Supports PCM, Dolby, DTS-HD and True HD audio
• ARC compatible