Our 8K Next Generation Digital Ribbon Cables with CoilGuard™ utilize a proprietary technology to allow high-speed and high-definition HDMI® signal transmission over distances of up to 100 ft. The CoilGuard™ is suitable for rough service and a short-term load limit of 2000N/100mm (450lbs./4"). This durable cable is fitted with a stainless steel reinforced inner jacket and a discreet outer black jacket that allows the cable to withstand rough service and blend in after installation.
The hybrid fiber/copper cables deliver a speed of 48 Gbps video bandwidth when directly connected or 18 Gbps when 6' copper cables are added to ends. They can easily handle up to 8k 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR uncompressed HDMI® video and are eARC compatible.
The advanced technology inside the cables use four glass fibers, seven copper wires, and supply the necessary power to the embedded circuitry at both ends of the cable. They also meet the HDMI® and HDCP testing standards. The connector shells are labeled “source” and “display” to aid in proper connections.
The cables come pre-terminated in convenient lengths; see chart below.
|Item Number||Part Number||Length Meters||Length Feet|
||DR-H2.1-SR-10M 8K 48Gbps Steel Reinforced HDMI Male to HDMI Male - BLK AOC
||DR-H2.1-SR-15M 8K 48Gbps Steel Reinforced HDMI Male to HDMI Male - BLK AOC
||DR-H2.1-SR-23M 8K 48Gbps Steel Reinforced HDMI Male to HDMI Male - BLK AOC
||DR-H2.1-SR-30M 8K 48Gbps Steel Reinforced HDMI Male to HDMI Male - BLK AOC
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
• First Ultra High Speed Certified Active Optical 10m & 15m 8K CoilGuard cables
• Video resolution up to 8K 60Hz 4:4:4 uncompressed HDMI® video and supports all HDCP versions
• Supports a bandwidth of 48 Gbps
• Lengths from 10m to 30m
• Discreet stainless steel reinforced inner jacket
• Enhanced Pull Strength of 100 lbs.
• Suitable for Rough Service. Short term load limit of 2000N/100mm (450lbs./4”)
• Supports DDC for HDCP, EDID, PCM, Dolby, DTSHD and True HD audio
• Overcomes distance limitations of conventional HDMI® cables
• UL Listed
• eARC Compatible