The HD-H1504K-SP is an 18Gbps HDMI extender set that can extend the high-definition video / audio signals, RS-232, and bi-directional IR to a distance up to 492ft / 150 meters between the transmitter and receiver via a single CAT cable. It supports resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4, 18Gbps, HDCP 2.2. One HDMI loop-through port is available for local output. This sets receiver de-embeds the audio for analog L/R output. In addition, the HD-H1504K-SP is equipped with two-way IR pass-through, which allows for source and display control.
This HDMI extender set includes two units: transmitter and receiver. The transmitter is responsible for capturing the HDMI input signal and carrying the signal via one cost-effective Cat5e/6 cable and transmitting/emitting IR control signals. The receiver is responsible for receiving the HDMI signal and transmitting/emitting IR control signals.
This extender set offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension via a single Cat5e/6 with long-distance capability and is the perfect solution for any application.
- HDCP 2.2 / HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- The maximum extended transmission distance via a single Cat5e/6 cable:
- 394ft / 120 meters for 4K2K signal,
- 492ft / 150 meters for 1080P signal
- It supports one HDMI loop output on the transmitter
- Extracts audio to analog stereo output on the receiver
- With bi-directional IR, RS-232, and CEC pass-through
- HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and HLG functions supported
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) function
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation
- Conference Rooms
- Multi-purpose Rooms
- Collaboration Areas
- Home Theaters
- Digital Signage