When access to your walls is an issue, the Smart-Way wall raceway allows you to route from the ceiling to the floor raceway. The wall raceway provides a solution for walls that aren’t accessible due to fire rating, brick, concrete columns, exterior walls, or walls with internal blocking. Using our newly designed edging (SW-TPE-CS) combined with our standard raceway, you’ll now be able to bypass these obstacles by running your cables on top of the wall. SW-TPE-CS raceway edging will be sold in lengths provided for 12 ft of raceway.
This expansion of the Smart-Way floor raceway now provides a cost-effective and easy way to get power, data, and AV down your wall. The wall raceway is intended for offices, conference rooms, collaborative work environments, classrooms, or anywhere access into your walls is restricted.
The wall raceway is available in slate gray or aluminum finishes. It provides an easy and attractive
means of installing cables down the wall.
- Routes cables from the ceiling to the floor when interior wall access isn’t feasable
- Seamless design makes running cabling down the wall attractive
- Provides an attractive on-wall cable management solution in Slate Gray or Aluminum finishes
- Available in Slate Gray and Aluminum finishes
- Raceway compartments offer ample space for power, Communications, and A/V requirements
- Concrete columns
- Exterior walls
- Fire-Rated Walls
- Brick or exposed block
- Sheetrock on Firing strips over masonry with no room for added wires
- Walls with internal structure or blocking