THE INTELLIGENT CHOICE FOR WIRE MANAGEMENT
Our brand-new on-floor wire management system installs on top of any flooring for a quick and effortless installation. The Smart-Way provides three compartments of capacity and access to power, data and A/V connectivity options. The Smart-Way is a simple, affordable and effective way to clean up messy cables and wires.
Wire space isn't an issue with the Smart-Way system. The raceway has the capacity to hold (14) 12 AWG (.130" diameter) power conductors, and (9) CAT 5E (.215" diameter), or (5) CAT 6A (.250" diameter) data cables, and is sold in 6-foot sections.
The raceway is available in two color options, anodized aluminum and slate-grey powder coat paint.
Both 2-circuit low-profile, and 4-circuit high-profile, wall feed boxes are available.
- Do More with Less – 12 unique parts to configure an entire system.
- Perfect for offices, conference rooms, collaborative work environments, and anywhere wire management is needed with access to power and data
- Raceway compartments provide ample space for power, communications and A/V requirements
- Device box options provide power, communication and A/V connectivity
- Ultra-low profile making it ADA compliant profile
- Installs on top of any flooring for a quick installation
- Sold in 6-foot sections
- Available in slate-grey or bright aluminum colors
- Designed with centering V-grooves in track to assist locating the drilling of pilot/clearance holes for securing fasteners, ensuring ease of installation
- Optional Elbow Kit for making 45 or 90-degree angle doesn't compromise minimal bend radius of wire
InfoComm 2019: Gary Kayye Talks to our, Director of
Global Sales, Chaz Porter About our Smart-Way On-Floor Raceway System