The new PWB-320XL is an economical large open wall box designed to fit 16” vertically and 24” horizontally on center stud bays, simplifing AV and IT installations by providing space for routing cables, AC connections, and digital media products mounting in 3” or 4” thick walls.
Integrated into each back box is flush cable-tie mounts that can be bent out when needed but lay flat when not in use to prevent interfering with equipment mounting.
The PWB-320XL has up to 2” KO’s, flush cable-tie mounts, 4 triple play mounting solution openings for AC/AV/IT applications and three optional adjustable locking shelves for mounting equipment.
Optional adjustable locking shelves for mounting equiptment:
There are also optional 2 unit/3 unit/4 unit internal AC power brackets that ship with SpikeShield™ 15-amp receptacles. These infrastructure solutions are available in sizes to fit typical wall designs and can be used with or without the decorative trim ring and cover options.
This box is punched in four locations with FSR’s Triple Play Mounting Solution which provides three different options for mounting conduit, cabling, plates, and back boxes to our wall boxes.
FSR’s patent-pending Triple Play Mounting Solutions:
- Conduit can be run directly to the Center 1” & 1¼” Concentric Knock Out
- Punched & Tapped for Low-voltage Class-2 box-less plate mounting
- Tapped to mount standard single gang low-voltage boxes
The PWB-320XL has enough KO’s on each side of the box for all applications:
- There are 1” & 1¼” concentric KO’s in the 4 Triple Play Mounting Solution Openings
- There is Four 1”, 1½” and 2” concentric KO
- There are also Four 1”, 1¼” and 1½” concentric KO’s
- And there are Eight 1/2” & 3/4” KO’s for AC Power
InfoComm 2018: FSR Debuts PWB-320XL Project Wall Box for AV and IT Applications