The 4K Next Generation Digital Ribbon Cables utilize a proprietary technology to allow high speed and high definition HDMI® signal transmission over distances of up to 328 ft. The cable is fitted with a discreet black jacket that allows the cable to seamlessly blend in after installation. The 4K Digital Ribbon cables are Plenum Rated, giving you protection and high quality packaged together.
The Next Gen cables can easily handle up to 4k 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR uncompressed HDMI® video and are ARC compatible. The cables meet HDMI® and HDCP testing standards and support DDC for HDCP and EDID, PCM, Dolby, DTS-HD, and True HD Audio.
The connector shells are labeled "source" and "display" to aid in proper connection during the installation. Both the cable and connector were designed to easily fit within a 1" conduit.
The hybrid fiber/copper cables deliver a speed of 18 Gb/sec video bandwidth. These advanced technology doesn't stop there with the use of four glass fibers, seven copper wires and supply the necessary power to the embedded circuitry at both ends of the cable - saving space and money.
The cables come pre-terminated in convenient lengths.
||DR-H2.0-50M BLK AOC CBL
||DR-H2.0-70M BLK AOC CBL (MTO)
||DR-H2.0-100M BLK AOC CBL (MTO)
The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
• HDMI® with 4k@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 and supports all HDCP versions
• Overcomes distance limitations of conventional HDMI cables
• Competitive in cost to older cable types
• Signal integrity is uncompromised
• Multi-format compatibility
• No external power or special tooling required
• Cable and connectors easily fit within a 1” conduit
• Plenum Rated - Type CMP/FT6
• UL Listed
• Supports DDC for HDCP and EDID
• Supports PCM, Dolby, DTS-HD and True HD audio
• ARC compatible
Next Gen DR Cable Video