FSR’s DR-PCB-H2.0-xxM Digital Ribbon Cables utilize a proprietary technology to allow high speed, high definition HDMI signal transmission over distances of up to 165 ft. The cables come pre-terminated in convenient lengths.
The new noir cable is fitted with a discrete black jacket that allows the cable to blend in where it would otherwise be visible after installation.
The hybrid polymer/copper cables deliver a speed of 18 Gb/sec video bandwidth and can easily handle up to 4k @ 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR uncompressed HDMI video.
Cable and connectors easily fit within a 1” conduit
- HDMI 2.0 with 4k@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 and HDCP 2.2 compliance.
- Overcomes distance limitations of conventional HDMI cables
- Competitive in cost to older cable types
- Signal integrity is uncompromised
- Multi format compatibility
- No external power or special tooling required
- Plenum Rated - Type CMP, CMR
- UL Listed
- Supports DDC for HDCP and EDID
- Supports PCM, Dolby, DTS-HD and True HD audio
InfoComm 2018: FSR Discusses Digital Ribbon HDMI 2.0 NOIR Cables