The HD-H704K-SP 70-meter compressed transmitter and receiver is capable of 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR (HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2) over CAT-X cable. The system is powered from a single power supply via its bi-directional PoE function. The Extenders can control the source from the display's location or vice versa via the IR pass-through or bi-directional RS-232 control functions. The transmitter and receiver modules are easy to install and space saving. The Extenders are ideal for home, office, digital entertainment centers, control centers, conference rooms, schools and corporate training environments.
- Visual Lossless Compression enables 4K@60 HDR extension over HDBaseT.
- Via Cat 6a/7 cables, 4Kx2K@60Hz output up to 40m, while 1080P up to 70m.
- Via Cat 5e/6 cables, 4Kx2K@60Hz output up to 35m, while 1080P up to 60m.
- HDMI 2.0 with 4k@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 and HDCP 2.2 compliance.
- Bi-directional PoE, only one power adapter is needed at either TX or RX side.
- Two-way RS-232 pass-through over HDBaseT.
- Two-way IR pass-through over HDBaseT.
- Automatic EDID management.
- All connections on same side of the device
- Visual LED indication (POWER, STATUS, HDCP, LINK)
- 18V DC power
You might also be interested in: HDBaseT Products