The HD-H704K-WP 18G HDMI® Extender consists of a single gang wall plate transmitter and a small thin brick receiver. The extender adopts PoC technology to extend 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI® video to distances up to 40 meters (131 feet) and 1080p @ 60Hz video to distances up to 70 meters (230 feet) over a single CATx cable. It supports bi-directional RS-232 and IR pass-through to control source or display devices remotely. It also supports CEC pass-through. The HDBaseT® (PoC) feature allows the transmitter to be powered by the receiver over the CATx cable.
• Supports HDMI® 2.0, HDR, HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Transmission distance up to 4K/40m or 1080p/70m
• S/PDIF output for audio de embedded
• Supports video resolution down scaling to output 1080p for compatibility with 1080p display
• Bi-directional RS-232 control
• IR pass through, sensor on the front of the wallplate and a provided emitter cable
• Transmitter is powered by receiver via 24V PoC