These plug-and-play, hot-swappable DisplayPort active optical cables are the best solution available for true 4K/60Hz/4:4:4 HDR content delivery over longer distances. They feature high-bandwidth video transmission, low power consumption, and low EMI with patented polymer optical fiber technology.
This is a simple, practical solution for ultra high-definition video distribution in conference and huddle rooms, classrooms and lecture halls, houses of worship, digital signage and many other commercial and residential home theater and gaming applications. Long-Reach DisplayPort active optical cables provide optical performance at the price and simplicity of copper, giving the user a complete connectivity solution at a low total cost.
• Cable Type: hybrid design with copper wire and patented monolithic ribbon
• Supported Resolution: 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR
• Data Rate (per channel x 4): up to 5.4 Gbps
• Total Data Rate: 21.6 Gbps
• Power Consumption: 500 mW maximum
• UL Listing: CMP-OF
• Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50° C
• Cable Dimensions: 5.1 mm x 3.1 mm
• Connectors: 20-pin male DisplayPort
• Maximum Tensile Load: 22 kg (50 lbs)
• Minimum Bend Radius: 5 mm
• DisplayPort Compliance: 1.2 or 1.3 depending on connected devices
• HDCP Compliance: 1.3 or 2.2 depending on connected devices