- To start, choose a round or square Standard T6 or T6-Flex Table Box.
- Then with your mouse, click-drag your choice of box to the blank work area of the configurator
- Next select 2 large and 1 small (or 1 half-small for T6-Flex) brackets from the drop down list at the right -- Click-drag the brackets, one at a time, over the appropriate opening in the box and release. Continue until all 3 openings are filled.
- Then choose the appropriate IPS or Snap-In Parts from the various category drop downs and click-drag them to the desired location on the brackets.
- You can rearrange inserts by click-dragging them to a new position.
- You can remove an insert by click-dragging it off to mounting plate.
- Once you are finished you can print out your design and part list by clicking the "Print" button.
Quantity Part Number Description Price ea